HBAC Summer 2020 Mondays
Chinese Brush Painting: FOUNDATIONS
Key information for the course
The class schedule is in Pacific Time (USA and Canada). Please check the dates and times against your own time zone.
2:00 to 4:00 pm PT
6/29 Grass Orchid,
7/13 Calla Lily
Click the link for the art materials list. All materials needed for this session are listed. Please allow sufficient time for ordering and shipping.
Handouts and Drafts
Handouts will be posted the MONDAY before each class. Please print the handout for each class. Color or B&W.
Handout 4: Calla Lily (web link coming soon)
If applicable, drafts will be posted the MONDAY before each class. Download and print the draft, if one is provided. B&W, full-size, single sided. The sheets may need to be taped together.
Work Area Set-up
To participate, you will need:
1) A computer device (laptop, tablet, smart phone, or desktop computer) with a camera, microphone, and speaker
2) Stable internet access. (To test your connection, go to http://zoom.us/test.)
3) A table to paint and view the computer device simultaneously.
To Join the Class
1) Click the Zoom Link below for ALL classes you are registered in. Mayee's LOL classroom will be open 20 minutes prior to class time. Only registered students will be admitted into the Zoom classroom.
Meeting ID: 213 725 4169
2) Click Join.
3) Click Open Zoom application.
4) You may be prompted to "down load & run Zoom" or install the Zoom app. Click it.
5) Click Join with Video (or turn it on by clicking the "video camera" icon).
6) Click Use Internet Audio (your audio may be muted on entry, click the "microphone" icon).
1) Class begins promptly as scheduled. Please log-in 10 minutes before class to test your zoom connection and camera set-up.
2) Please contact me via text, phone, or email if you have questions.