Summer 2020 HBAC SATURDAY
Live-On-Line (LOL) Chinese Brush Painting
INFORMATION FOR CLASS
Welcome to the private webpage for your class!
Everything you need for class is on this webpage including
materials list, zoom link, log-in instructions, and class handouts. See you LOL!
The class schedule shown is in Pacific Time (USA and Canada). Please check the dates and times against your own time zone.
9:30 am to 12:30 pm PT
Aug 1: Dragonfly
Aug 8: Bamboo
Aug 15: Ink Chrysanthemum
Aug 22: Siamese Cat
Aug 29: Tiger Lily
Sep 5: Landscape
Click the link for the art materials list. Please allow sufficient time for ordering and shipping.
Handouts and Drafts
Handouts will be posted the MONDAY before each class. Please print the handout for each class. Color or B&W.
Handout 4: SIAMESE CAT (web link coming soon)
Handout 5: TIGER LILY (web link coming soon)
Handout 6: LANDSCAPE (web link coming soon)
If applicable, drafts will be posted the MONDAY before each class. Download and print the draft, if one is provided. B&W, full-size, single sided. The sheets may need to be taped together.
Draft: SIAMESE CAT (web link coming soon)
Work Area Set-up
To participate, you will need:
1) A computer device (laptop, tablet, smart phone, or desktop computer) with a camera, microphone, and speaker
2) Stable internet access. (To test your connection, go to http://zoom.us/test.)
3) A table to paint and view the computer device simultaneously.
To Join the Class
1) Click the Zoom Link below for ALL classes you are registered in. Mayee's LOL classroom will be open 20 minutes prior to class time. Only registered students will be admitted into the Zoom classroom.
Meeting ID: 213 725 4169
2) Click Join.
3) Click Open Zoom application.
4) You may be prompted to "down load & run Zoom" or install the Zoom app. Click it.
5) Click Join with Video (or turn it on by clicking the "video camera" icon).
6) Click Use Internet Audio (your audio may be muted on entry, click the "microphone" icon).
1) Class begins promptly as scheduled. Please log-in 10-20 minutes before class to test your zoom connection and camera set-up.
2) Please contact me via text, phone, or email if you have questions.