Intro Workshop: IRIS
Live-On-Line (LOL) Chinese Brush Painting
Key information for the course
IMPORTANT: Please only attend the session you are registered for. Students will not be admitted into the Zoom classroom unless they are registered.
The class schedule shown is in Pacific Time (USA and Canada). Please check the dates and times against your own time zone.
July 31, 2020 | 9:30 am to 12:30 pm PT
July 31, 2020 | 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm PT
Click the link for the art materials list. Please allow sufficient time for ordering and shipping.
Handouts and Drafts
Please print the IRIS HANDOUT (web link coming soon) for class in color or B&W.
Work Area Set-up
To participate, you will need:
1) A computer device (laptop, tablet, smart phone, or desktop computer) with a camera, microphone, and speaker
2) Stable internet access. (To test your connection, go to http://zoom.us/test.)
3) A table to paint and view the computer device simultaneously.
To Join the Class
1) Click the Zoom Link below to enter Mayee's LOL Classroom. The classroom will be open 20 minutes prior to class time. Only registered students will be admitted.
Meeting ID: 213 725 4169
2) Click Join.
3) Click Open Zoom application.
4) You may be prompted to "down load & run Zoom" or install the Zoom app. Click it.
5) Click Join with Video (or turn it on by clicking the "video camera" icon).
6) Click Use Internet Audio (your audio may be muted on entry, click the "microphone" icon).
1) Class begins promptly as scheduled. Please log-in 10-20 minutes before class to test your zoom connection and camera set-up.
2) Please contact me via text, phone, or email if you have questions.